
Well, our Sunday School class had our annual Christmas party last Friday night. We had a great time laughing, eating, and hanging out with some great friends. We always bring a gift for the white elephant gift exchange and our favorite appetizer/sweet to share. Before the party our friend Katie asked Thomas and me if we would do something funny this year - like wear something funny and be completely serious about it. Well, we thought that sounded like a great idea, so Thomas dressed up like cousin Eddie from "Christmas Vacation". I found a black turtleneck at Wal Mart. We cut it into a dickie. Then I found a white (ladies) dress sweater at Wal Mart. It looked perfect with the black dickie underneath. Thomas looked great and he was such a good sport! We had a great time "fooling" our friends. You should have seen some of their faces when we walked in the door. They would start to laugh or ask what was up with the outfit. Thomas would reply, "What? You don't like my Christmas sweater?"
It was great!
What's so funny, Marsha? This is my real Christmas outfit.

Sandy checking out Ray's white elephant gift.

Everyone laughing at some of the gag gifts.

Thomas and Kyle

Katie, me, Sandy and Trena by the stairs

Beth laughing....at her gift!!
It was the hit of the party!

What a great night!! It is always fun to get together with friends and have fun!
What a great Sunday School class we have!! We are blessed!



4 comments:
Thomas is such a good sport! That sweater is hilarious!
Oh my goodness... I completely LOL looking at the photos of Thomas. Absolutely hilarious!
How funny! Those pics of Thomas are hilarious! I think he should wear to church on Sunday!!
That was so funny, Bee! I wish I could have seen the look on your friends' faces when y'all arrived! Can't wait to see you, Anna Grace, and Wyatt on Friday!!! Let's get some cheese dip at Yo!
Post a Comment