Anna Grace went to a friend's skating birthday party. It was her first time on roller skates and she did very well. Thomas and I enjoyed being there with her at the skating rink. It brought back a lot of memories for us - "Thriller", "Beat It", "Ghostbusters", racing games, hokey pokey, red light/green light, the train, skating backwards, running into the wall to stop yourself...oh the skating rink memories!! We had a great time!
Anna Grace skating with friends
Anna Grace felt the best way to skate was to put one foot in front and drag the other foot!
Time for cake and ice cream!! Happy Birthday Bella!



2 comments:
Chris and I were just talking about if there was a skating rink because we had gone ice skating at the Civic center a few weeks ago. Anyway, I'll be anxious to hear where it is - sounds like a fun small group social!
We had such a fun time...thanks for getting out there with me and skating
Post a Comment