Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Pictures
We had Anna Grace's 5 year old pictures made on Sunday by my friend Christina Grissett. Her photography amazes me and I LOVE it!! Gram gave AG a special skirt to wear in the pictures - it is the beautiful pink pettiskirt she is wearing in the top picture of my blog - and Christina got some great pictures of AG in it! Here are two "sneak peeks" from the photo session! Enjoy and let me know what you think of them!
I love them! These are wonderful!!! I love Anna Grace's new skirt and the other clothes, too! I'm going to show Bess the pictures when she wakes up tomorrow. She will love them, too! Can't wait to spend time w/ y'all at Litchfield!
6 comments:
Those are AWESOME! She is so beautiful Kayne!
BEAUTIFUL!!!
These are so gorgeous, Kayne! Thanks for sharing - as a non-facebooker, I also appreciate your blog!!!!
she is too cute!!!!
How beautiful!!!
I love them! These are wonderful!!! I love Anna Grace's new skirt and the other clothes, too! I'm going to show Bess the pictures when she wakes up tomorrow. She will love them, too! Can't wait to spend time w/ y'all at Litchfield!
Post a Comment