Anna Grace had a wonderful summer! We did too...but it flew by FASTER than we ever thought it would. One of her favorite things she did was go to Survivor camp at our church. She had a wonderful time with her friends singing songs, dancing, acting, trying new foods like alligator toes and pigeon poop (all candy), and learning more about God. I enjoyed going to pick her up each day because I got to watch her and her friends practice for the show they put on at the end of camp. They sang some of the neatest songs and had some of the sweetest hand motions to them. I really enjoyed it. AG was THRILLED when she received a part in the show! She was scene 1, kid 3 and her line was, "Let's do that again!" She had it memorized the first day along with kid 1, 2 and 4's lines! She was ready to stand-in if the other kids couldn't make it to the performance! She really enjoyed "acting" and wants to pursue more! :)
Here is a picture of she and her friends singing during the show!
We are still trying to figure out our new camera, so some of our pictures are a little blurry. I need the camera experts to step forth and help me get this camera on the right settings before baby T arrives!!



No comments:
Post a Comment