Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Time for another year of Halloween and trick or treating!
Anna Grace decided she wanted to be Fancy Nancy this year, so my mom and I put together AG's costume. My mom found AG an adorable black striped skirt on her trip to the mountains and we put the rest of the costume together...courtesy of Wal Mart!



Sweet Baby T went as a pumpkin. My sister gave me all of her baby boy clothes and we found T's adorable pumpkin costume in the clothes.



Even Thomas and I dressed up. I had on a multi colored wig and Thomas had on a Simon Cowell wig. We went to a friend's house to trick or treat and they didn't recognize Thomas at first! It was pretty funny!


Anna Grace, Sierra and Hazel before trick or treating


On the Hayride about to leave to trick or treat




Trick or treating


The guy on the right is Thomas!


Little T trick or treating


We had a lot of fun and look forward to next year!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Funny pics!! I loved AG"s outfit! It was perfect!