Friday, January 18, 2008

Shug got her teeth cleaned

The last time I had my teeth cleaned I took Anna Grace with me because she is 3 and will be going to the dentist soon. I took her so she could watch them clean my teeth and see there is nothing to be afraid of. She loved going with me. The dental assistants treated her like royalty. They gave her lots of stickers, toothbrushes, toothpaste, pencils and even let her watch tv in a special room when she got bored of watching Mrs. Roxie take x-rays and clean my teeth.

Shug has HORRIBLE breath, so we try to have her teeth cleaned every 2-3 years. I told AG yesterday that we had to take Shug to the doctor to get her teeth cleaned, and AG said, "I can't wait to go watch Mrs. Roxie clean Shug's teeth and watch tv in the special room." I can just picture Shug in the dental chair having her teeth cleaned! Too funny!

Sweet Shug and AG at Christmas. Anna Grace loves Shug so much. She thinks she's a puppy even though she is 7 years old.


Shug resting on her favorite chair in the den.

Shug smiling for the camera...and showing off her clean teeth! And yes, her breath is MUCH better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pearly whites are gorgeous!

McQueens said...

Glad Shug's breath smells better!