Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fun with Nana and Big Pop



Anna Grace and Wyatt spent some time with Nana and Big Pop last week. Nana and Big Pop have started an annual tradition of taking their grandchildren with them to Pigeon Forge, TN to go to the Dixie Stampede and Dollywood. Anna Grace went last year and had a ball! Wyatt was old enough to join them this year and he had a ball! It is a fun trip that the grandchildren will enjoy and look forward to for many years.

Nana and Big Pop gave Anna Grace her birthday present before the trip - a pink digital camera to take pictures while they were there. She enjoyed taking pictures during their trip. Anna Grace told my mom, "I want to be a photographer when I grow up." Mom said, "Why wait until you grow up? You can be one now!" So AG is our new family photographer.

I plan to post some of the pictures she took from the trip in a later post. When mom and dad returned home to Greenville with the kids, they realized they had left the camera in TN. The good news is they were able to call the Bass Pro Shop (where they left the camera), and the shop is mailing the camera to them. So, we should have the camera back this weekend.

Here are some fun pictures I took when I went to Greenville to pick the kids up. My parents yard is amazing and looks so beautiful this time of year. I had my wedding portrait made in their yard and this time of year always reminds me of that.

Cheese, Aunt Kayne...


Strike a pose - Sweet Wyatt...trying to act like he doesn't see me taking his picture.


Anna Grace enjoys riding her trike at Nana and Big Pop's house. She never rides it at our house.


Woa! Wyatt catch me!


Swinging with Wyatt and Big Pop...is there anything better than this?

1 comment:

McQueens said...

Kayne,

Glad you guys are getting the camera back. Your parents yard is beautiful! I'm glad they had a fun trip in the mountains.