Sunday, April 27, 2008

Walker Reeves Andrews



2 Corinthians 9:15 - Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

Walker arrived this morning around 9:30am. Sage went into labor last night around 12:30am. She called me around 1:30am to let me know she was on her way to the hospital. She called again at 5:30am to let me know she had received her epidural and was feeling great. I was in the shower getting ready to leave when she called at 7:30am to let me know she was 8cm dilated. I left the house at 8:30am to go to the hospital and called to let her know I was on my way. She was ready to push!

I arrived at the hospital and went to the waiting room to wait around 9:00am. Sage called me in the waiting room around 9:45am to let me know Walker had arrived! He came into this world weighing 7 lbs 14 oz. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy!

Sage and Walker are doing great!! God has blessed them once again!!

Here are some pictures from our special morning.

The proud parents with their new addition.


Wyatt can't wait to meet his baby brother!


Here he is! Wyatt and Walker meet for the first time.


The new family picture. I love how Wyatt is looking at Walker in the picture. So precious!


Such a precious baby boy.


Walker meets his Nana.


Anna Grace and Wyatt with Big Pop.


Anna Grace meets her new cousin.


Anna Grace asks Wyatt, "Did you know you are a big brother, Wyatt?"


Walker with Wes' parents - MeMa and Granddad.


A Birth day cake for the Birth day BOY!
Happy Birthday Walker!


We sang "Happy Birthday" to Walker and Nana cut the birthday cake!


Anna Grace and Wyatt enjoy Walker's birthday cake.


Wyatt and Anna Grace enjoy getting in the bed with Aunt Sage and Walker.


Welcome to the world Walker Reeves Andrews!!! We are so glad you are here!!

3 comments:

rita and andy said...

Kayne thank you so much for posting pictures. We are so glad that everyone is doing well.

Debra Leeke said...

Kayne,
Thanks so much for sending the news to me. I enjoyed reading the account of Walker's birth and seeing the pictures. You are right - they are a beautiful family! Please congratulate everyone for me.
Debra Leeke

McQueens said...

Kayne,
Congrats on being an Aunt again. Sage is such a precious person, and I know she is going to continue to be an awesome mother. Little Walker is too cute for words!