Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!!



Well, we woke up to a blanket of white all over the yard this morning. It SNOWED!!!

It was very exciting because this was the first time AG has seen real snow! I still am in shock that we got snow this morning. That is very rare. We usually end up with the cold rain. What an exciting day!

Mommy and AG in the snow


Daddy and AG in the snow


Daddy and AG making a snow man.


Still making the snow man.


Shug playing ball in the snow.


AG making a Snow Angel


Ta da! The snow angel!


What a fun day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys really did have a great time in the snow! I really enjoyed reading all of your posts..I feel like I'm all caught up with you!

Our4GreatKids said...

Love all the snow pics!!!! Glad you guys had fun... we loved it, too! Hope you guys are doing well... maybe I'll get to make it to MOPS this week if all stay healthy!

McQueens said...

Ya'll look like you had a FUN time. Love the snow angel pictures