Friday, February 29, 2008

All I want are these beautiful shoes, mommy.


I took Anna Grace to Target with me last Saturday. We were browsing the aisles when she found a pair of pink glitter shoes that she couldn't live without. The only size they had that would kind of fit her was a size 9. She insisted they were just her size and fit perfect! (She normally wears a size 8, so they fit with some growing room.) Well, since we brought them home, she has hardly taken them off. She insists they go with everything and are the most comfortable pair of shoes she has.

AG wearing her new shoes outside to play.


Anna Grace watching some tv in her new shoes.


Anna Grace even wore her pink shoes to school today....


Nana was here this week and took Anna Grace on a walk around the neighborhood....guess what shoes AG wore?!? And AG didn't ride in the stroller. She walked around the entire neighborhood with her new shoes on with Nana.

2 comments:

McQueens said...

I'm glad AG is enjoying her beautiful pink slippers. Hazel LOVES hers too! See you guys tonight at AWANA.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

love it. LOVE it. that's what little girls are made of :), especially my cutie patooty AG! I love those shoes. I think they are the most beautiful pair I've ever seen :)