
Thomas took Anna Grace out on a date tonight. They went to eat at Ruby Tuesday because AG LOVES the brown croutons there. Then they went to a father/daughter dance at our church. Thomas said they had a wonderful night and it was very special. When they first arrived at the dance, Thomas said AG had to "talk" to all of her friends. AG and her friends enjoyed dancing and playing together. Thomas said AG even saved a few dances just for him. Here are a few pictures from the fun night.
Hazel, I like your pretty dress. Do you like my pretty dress?
(Notice the corsage on AG's wrist)

Faith and Anna Grace commenting on each other's dresses and catching up.

Anna Grace and her friends dancing away

Dance, Dance, Dance all night long



2 comments:
Kayne,
Those are so precious. I may use the one with AG and Hazel for my blog, because Steve did not take a camera, but I got plenty of them before they left and when he carried her in from the dance and she was sleeping! I know they had such a good time.
What a special night Anna Grace and Thomas had together. Precious!
Post a Comment