
Anna Grace LOVES to help us out around the house. I was cleaning the house on Saturday morning and Anna Grace asked me to play in her playroom with her. I told her I was cleaning and couldn't play at the moment and she asked, "Can I help you, Mommy?" It was so sweet and precious. I hope this helpful attitude continues into the teen years....
Sunday was a beautiful day and Thomas decided to wash my car. Anna Grace found out daddy was going to wash the car, so she wanted to help. She loves any chance to put her bathing suit on....even if it is only 60 degrees outside!
Anna Grace loves to brush the tires with soap.

Scrub, Scrub, Scrub

Daddy, which rag should I use to wash the car??

Daddy, I love helping you.

Are we done yet, daddy? While you finish washing the car, I will play in this bucket of soapy water.



2 comments:
So precious. Makes me jealous to see her in a bathing suit. We are frozen up here! She is a sweet and loving child. You all should be very proud of the nice young lady you are helping her to become.
Kayne,
Those are precious pictures! It was really warm this past weekend.
Post a Comment