Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Last Day of School



Friday was Anna Grace's last day of 3K at Calvary Baptist Kindergarten. I can't believe my baby will be in 4K next year. The years go by faster and faster. She has had a wonderful year with Mrs. Thompson. Mrs. Thompson was a wonderful teacher and Anna Grace enjoyed her a lot.

Calvary rented two jumping castles and served snow cones and popcorn to celebrate the end of the year. Thomas and I enjoyed spending some time with Anna Grace on her last day. It was a lot of fun!

All dressed and ready to go to school for the last day festivities.


Waiting in line to jump! Such excitement and anticipation...
Sweet little Cooper waits patiently behind Anna Grace


All fall down...


Jump! Jump!


Thomas catching up with the ladies...
My friends Becca and Karen are keeping Thomas entertained.


Thomas and AG enjoy red snow cones.


What a fun day!! I can't believe summer is already here. This year really did go by fast. I seriously feel like I just walked AG into school for her first day. Where did the time go?!?
This year has taught me to cherish each precious moment because time flies by.

I love you, Anna Grace, and wish you would stay young forever.

1 comment:

McQueens said...

That end of year looked like so much fun! You are right Kayne- they are growing up so fast. I wish Hazel could stay 4 forever, it has been such a fun age.