
Anna Grace with her 4K teacher Mrs. Bertram, and friends Maddie and Lauren Nelson
Another year has come and gone and I can't believe it is over. Time continues to fly and move at a faster pace each year. Moments like this are so bittersweet. I am happy summer is here, but so sad it means that we are getting older and my "baby" is growing up! I can't even grasp that she will be in "BIG" school next year. Where does the time go??
I remember when we moved to Florence a little over 3 years ago (AG was almost 2 yrs old), it seemed like an eternity before we would have to think about schools for AG to start 5K at....so where did the time go?? How did we get here so fast?!?
Here are a few highlights from the last day of school...
The children giving Mrs.Bertram her end of the year gift. When we came to the classroom to give her the gift, the children were helping Mrs. Bertram take down everything on the walls and pack up. It was so sad.

They had a few jump castles to jump around in! AG enjoyed jumping around with her friends.

AG has been at Calvary for three years and it seems like yesterday I called Mrs. King and asked for a tour of the school. I enjoyed the last day of fun at AG's school, but I was also very sad at it. It is hard to say goodbye to a place we have driven to for 3 years and know we won't be going back. It is exciting and sad to close a chapter in this book and start the next. Thinking about dropping AG off at Delmae next year makes me so excited and sick at the same time!! I want my baby to grow up and at the same time, I want her to stay young forever. So many mixed emotions about next year. I know AG will do fine. I pray that I will do fine too!



2 comments:
I will be praying for you! I was just talking to someone the other day about how sad I was this time last year. I think going to kinderagarten is harder for us moms than the kids! Enjoy the summer with your sweet girl!
Don't worry Kayne, I will look at for AG next year. If you need to stop by my room on the way out for tissue, please do! :-) I am use to working with sad mommy's... Hope you are having fun on vacation!
Post a Comment