When we walked into the room Anna Grace was busy decorating two cookies for us.

They were graham crackers with blue icing and goldfish...YUM!

Anna Grace showing Nana the precious card she made. It is a chick and it's mouth opens when the card opens and it says, "I love you."

Well, we tried to get a good picture together...AG didn't cooperate in this one.

And I look confused in this one. But AG looks good.

We had a nice time at Anna Grace's school. I love "special" events. They are always so sweet and AG is always so happy to see me. It makes it all worth it!



2 comments:
It's great that your mom was in town and was able to go with ya'll to share the special day!
Looks like fun! I love "special days" at Hazel's school too. Thanks for having Hazel over today-she had a great time. We didn't even get to the gym, she fell asleep before we got out of your neighborhood.
Post a Comment