Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun times at the Splash Pad



Yesterday the MOPS playgroup met at the Splash Pad for some water fun. Anna Grace, Maegyn and I met Katie, Caitlyn, Hazel, and Cooper there. We had a great time cooling off and splashing around. Then Anna Grace and Hazel had enough and wanted to eat the rest of the time.

Anna Grace and Hazel enjoyed standing in the sprinklers and letting the water pour on their heads


Cooper had fun running around and getting wet


Maegyn had fun running around too.


Anna Grace and Maegyn let the water fall on their heads while Caitlyn watches.


Caitlyn and Cooper running around


Anna Grace standing around


Anna Grace standing and Maegyn running


Cooper checking it all out


I'm gonna get you, Caitlyn! Hazel chases Caitlyn around the Splash Pad.


Caitlyn, Hazel and Cooper in the rainbow


Caitlyn, Cooper and Maegyn enjoyed the Splash Pad a lot.
AG and Hazel were done after an hour.


FINALLY...Time to eat!!!

1 comment:

McQueens said...

I thought Hazel would like the Splash Pad better this year, but I guess not. At least, she got her belly full and was able to be with her best buds!