Anna Grace's friend Lucy turned three on Friday, and she had a princess party at Top Hat Special Teas complete with dress up, a catwalk, tea, yummy munchies, cake, presents and karaoke.
It was a fun and special day. AG informed me that she plans to have her next birthday party there. She loves to dress up like a princess and walk on the runway. But what is the main reason she wants to have her party there?? It is because the birthday girl gets to sit in a special seat with a pink crown cover. Aren't children so easy to please?!? I love the simpleness in their lives and what makes them happy.
Here are a few fun pictures from Lucy's special day.
The Birthday Girl - Lucy on the runway

Hazel, Maddie, Lauren and AG get dressed up and ready for the runway

AG on the runway

Lucy and her cousin enjoy special birthday "tea" treats. (Notice the special birthday covered chair that Lucy is sitting on.)

Hazel and AG enjoy special treats together

Time for presents - Lucy is opening her present from AG

Time for cake

We had a wonderful time at Lucy's party. It was nice to come back in town and see friends. Lucy was supposed to have her birthday party while we were gone, but she got sick with the stomach bug and had to re-schedule the party. We were sad Lucy got sick, but were glad we were able to come to the party.
The next birthday we got to celebrate was my precious sister, Sage. Sage turned 30 on Sunday. We had her, Wes, Wyatt and Walker over for dinner on Saturday night. One of our favorite cakes is a yummy cookie cake!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear aunt Sage! Happy Birthday to you!

And many more...

Sage, you are such a blessing to me. I don't know what my life would be like without you in it. You are a friend, a confidant, but most importantly, my sister. I am so glad God gave you to me in the form of my sister. And I am so glad we live in the same town - again. We have been through so much together. You know me better than anyone. You are very special to me and I love you. I hope your 30th birthday was special!!
Much Love always, Me



1 comment:
We had a great time at the party. You know, I never even noticed the pink thing on the back on of Lucy's chair. AG is easy to please! Hope you guys have a great weekend in PA. See you at AWANA on Sunday
Post a Comment