Sunday, August 17, 2008

Well...

I am back. Anna Grace and I have been out of town for two weeks and it was wonderful. I plan to post about it soon (when I have time). It was so great to get some last minute travels in before summer is over and school starts back. AG, Thomas and I have had a wonderful summer and we wish it didn't have to end.

I am currently listening to my daughter crying on the monitor. AWANA started back up at our church tonight, so that means we have a bible verse to memorize every week. Thomas took the new verse up to AG to memorize and she broke down in tears. Thomas asked her what was wrong and she responded, "I don't want summer to be over." So precious. It makes me want to cry too because I don't want summer to be over either. I love spending time with my daughter...these are such precious moments that won't last forever.

She is calling me on the monitor to come and rock her now, so I must go.

4 comments:

Our4GreatKids said...

Glad to hear you are home and had a wonderful summer... I hope AG is having sweet dreams! We can't wait to see you guys!

Durst Family said...

Hey Kayne, What fun to be able to spend 2 weeks travelling with AG. She is so precious and looks just like Thomas. I love your blog and I'm glad I found it. We started one this summer as well. They are about as addictive as Facebook!

Anonymous said...

how sweet is that? i love summer, too AG!

McQueens said...

I don't want summer to be over either....we had such a great time with you guys this summer!