I can't believe summer is over and school is already here. We had a wonderful summer, but it flew by way too fast. I am sad it is over, but also happy that school has begun. I am ready to be in a routine again!
Here are some pictures of AG today.
I found my name!! AG hangs her backpack on the hook.
Washing dishes in the kitchen area.
Working on puzzles with her classmates
I love that sweet smile.
AG was working on a puzzle and I said, "Anna Grace, I love you."
After school we celebrated the first day with Wyatt, Walker and Aunt Sage at CiCi's Pizza. Here is AG and Wyatt on the way to CiCi's.
And another - Love Wyatt's precious smile.
And AG and Wyatt at the restaurant - CiCi's is notorious for cranking up the 80s music. I don't think Wyatt sat still the whole time we were there. His head was be-bopping and jamming to the music - Everything from Lionel Richie's "All night Long" to Tiffany's "I saw him standing there."

Here is a video of AG and Wyatt be-bopping to some 80s music at CiCi's. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the song, so you can hear the video. I love my nephew - Wyatt - watch his head as he be-bops to the music.



2 comments:
I'm glad AG had a great first day of school. I see she finally wore the burger, fry and coke outfit. Hazel wore hers at the beach this past weekend.
I love the video, but I think the chocolate brownie won the vote over school!
What a happy little girl! I am so glad she had a fun day! We will hopefully see you some @ preschool!
Post a Comment