
Today was AG's first soccer game. Thomas coached the game because the head coach was out of town on a business trip. The game went well and Thomas enjoyed coaching. AG enjoyed playing too.
The Little Leopards
Emmy, Sarah, Owen, Caitlyn, Emma Claire, Tommy, Connor and Anna Grace


Anna Grace is pointing to something in this picture....what? I am not sure...maybe a dragonfly....

Coach Thomas gets the team ready

AG has her hands on her hips

AG walks around the field and looks at me while the team plays soccer (on the right)

AG hung out in the goal for a while

And in the middle of the game....she started walking towards me.
She greeted me with, "I'm hot and tired. I don't want to play soccer anymore."

Best part of the game?? High Fives with the other team and snack time.

Our silly soccer player

AG didn't enjoy being on the field too much today. When did she enjoy being on the field? When someone was hurt or crying. She took off to find out what was wrong. Maybe we should make her the team nurse?? I did enjoy watching her. It was a lot of fun. I hope she will continue to try. Maybe the next game she will play longer.
Each child played about 15 minutes. AG played about 5 minutes. That is all she wanted to play. On the way home she told Thomas, "Daddy, you needed to give me more breaks."



2 comments:
Kayne-I love your comments of pictures-I was laughing out loud about the little brush for the horse and the soccer game! AG is so cute!!
I think it's going to be a pretty long season for us! But it's going to be fun
Post a Comment