This is what AG did the entire time we were at the farm. It took her about 5 minutes to find the cat and she didn't want to put it down. She fell in love with it.

Sweet Coop enjoyed brushing the horse. We gave him a brush and he brushed the horse for about 10 minutes. It was so sweet. He had a ball.

AG picked up a brush and joined Coop. This picture makes me laugh...why does AG's brush look so different from the other brushes?!?

AG petting a few of the horses (after I convinced her to PUT THE CAT DOWN!)

AG and Coop catch a ride with a friend on the 4 wheeler - another farm highlight



2 comments:
A girl after my own heart! Does that look like Mr. Whiskers or what??? I'm glad y'all had so much fun at the farm.
I hate we missed this with ya'll. Looks like it was a lot of fun. AG does like her kitty cats, doesn't she? Coop is to cute too!
Post a Comment