
must be Cooper and Cole's birthday party!!
We had a great time celebrating Cooper (3) and Cole's (1) birthday parties on Saturday. Katie made sure no detail was overlooked. From the fun party animal hats to the precious pig cupcakes. The children had a great time!! Mrs. Katie always puts on the best parties.
Happy Birthday Cooper and Cole!

So many cute "farm" things - I love the popcorn boxes filled with popcorn!

Will walks by the animals in the petting zoo.

Caitlyn, Emily, Krista and Kennedy enjoy games.

Hazel and AG pet the cow while Cooper looks on with a smile.

The pig

Evan (in Tiger costume) and Coop look at the goat

AG LOVED the rabbits!

Hazel enjoyed a pony ride.

Coop and Cole sit at the table together and wait to blow out candles.

Time to blow out the candles! Happy Birthday to Cooper and Cole!

Cole had a precious pig cake all to himself.
He wasn't too sure about his party hat.

But he enjoyed his pig cake!

The kids enjoyed getting candy from the horse pinata!

What a fun filled "farm" day! Thanks for including us in your special day, Coop and Cole! We had fun at your party!



5 comments:
Looks like Katie did a great job! I hate that we missed it. Glad everyone had fun!
Kayne, you got awesome pictures! I wanted to do a blog post on their birthday party, but only had a few and mostly I had pictures of Cole with the pig cake. I hope I did get some good pictures for Katie with her camera. She is an AWESOME party planner!
WOW!! What a party and such a cute theme. Looks like you guys had a great time!
i absolutely love the pig cupcakes, the pig cake and the cake! i mean seriously - they look delish! it looks like it was a lot of fun.
What an amazing birthday party!!! I love the pig cupcakes!
Post a Comment