Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat



We had a great Halloween night trick or treating with friends. We ate pizza and yummy treats. Then we trick or treated around Vintage Place. We had a great time.

This is a picture of AG before school today.


Guess what Cubby was for Halloween? We decided he would make a good Sebastian!


Is Hazel trying to kiss Cooper??
Caitlyn, AG, Kennedy, Madeline, Coop, Hazel
(Jasmine, Ariel, Ariel, Clown, Batman, LadyBug)


Off to trick or treat...
Cole, Eliza in one wagon and Coop and McKenna in the other wagon
(Lion, Bumble Bee) and (Batman and Cat)


Poor Hazel was cold and tired


Ally, Caitlyn, AG and Kennedy take a break between houses


Cole and Eliza enjoy their warm wagon ride.


Running to another house!


Thank you, Katie, for having us over to your house. We enjoyed trick or treating with everyone.

4 comments:

Durst Family said...

What a fun night! It is so much more fun for the kids to go out in a group, isn't it? I especially love Cubby as Sebastian! Cubby is not going to want to leave your house when the week is over. He has been livin' LARGE!

Anonymous said...

Cubby was Sebastian!?!?! I LOVE that. Looks like y'all had a wonderful time.

McQueens said...

We had such a great time and I meant to tell AG that I LOVED cubbie's costume and he made and excellent partner for Trick-or-treating with her

Sallie Manning said...

It looks like y'all had a wonderful time! Bess loved seeing Anna Grace dressed up as Ariel!