
Well...Christmas has officially begun at our house....
One of our trees is up. AG enjoyed helping me decorate the tree today.
But she had to take breaks when she didn't feel well.

The fireplace

Call me Martha....I made some ornaments today...
A "K" for Kayne

An "A" for Anna...
I also made a "G" for Grace...

This was the sweetest part of my day.
AG drew a picture. When she was done she told me it was a picture for Santa.

So, we put it in an envelope.

And put it in the mailbox with a stamp on it. (Don't tell AG, but I later took the letter out of the mailbox b/c I wanted to keep it.) I plan to give it to her when she gets older (and no longer believes). What a sweet memory!! Love it!
I do have cabin fever and am ready to get back to my life. But like I said before, it has been nice spending time with AG too.
Please continue to pray for her. She had a fever of 102 this afternoon. Then she complained about how hot she was, so I think the fever may have broken. She felt cooler tonight, so I am praying she is healed!!



3 comments:
Love the tree and the homemade ornaments- so cool! Glad you & AG got time together, even if she was sick
How sweet! I love Christmas. We have those same PB stockings! Glad AG is better. Want to come help me decorate??
Everything looks so pretty all decorated for Christmas! I'm glad Anna Grace is feeling better!
Post a Comment