Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fall...

Fall came late this year in Florence with all of our warm weather. We didn't get to see many of the leaves on the trees change colors. However, I was outside throwing the ball for Shug one day when I noticed this beautiful tree in my yard. I had to run and get the camera and take a few pictures. It only lasted about 5 days and then the leaves were on the ground. I just wanted to share it with you.



















A Time for Everything
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

No comments: