10 Puppies! Sage and I took Wyatt and Anna Grace to our friend, Susan's, house to play with her puppies.
The children had a blast running around. The puppies had fun chasing them too. Everyone got a lot of exercise and was tired the rest of the afternoon!
As you can see, Anna Grace found a puppy she wanted to hold in a constant hug. We had to remind her the puppy was real and didn't want to be squeezed.
In her own words she repeated many times, "I really like this puppy." Can't you just see the love in her eyes?? I think the puppy was relieved when AG let go. (I think Susan was to!)

Anna Grace is still embracing her puppy.Wyatt prefers to walk around and let the puppies chase him.
The puppies are a brown lab/black poodle mix. Most have been adopted and the rest should hopefully have homes by Christmas!
We had a great lunch and afternoon.



No comments:
Post a Comment