
Anna Grace opening her first Christmas present this year. It was a Cinderella barbie. We gave her friend, Belle, a Cinderella Barbie at her birthday party this year and ever since that day AG has asked Thomas and me to get her one.

She was very excited when she saw the barbie and exclaimed,"It's just what I always wanted!"

Wyatt opened up a present too! Wyatt LOVES animals. His favorites are horses and tigers. He got a felt barn and some animals that make sounds. When he saw it he was very excited and exclaimed, "Horsey! Horsey!" He loves his horseys!

Mom insisted Thomas, my dad and Wes open a gift too. Here is Thomas opening a Clemson shirt that my parents gave him. He plans to wear it to the Peach Bowl!! Go Tigers!!
I just thought this was funny, so I had to put the pictures in. AG always wants Thomas to play barbies with her and Thomas' excuse has been that AG doesn't have a boy barbie. So, I gave her a Ken barbie for Christmas so daddy can now join in the fun of playing with Barbies. Here she is opening the Ken doll.

Notice Wyatt is playing with his new barn and animals while AG opens her present.

"Oh Boy! A Ken! Just what I always wanted!"

Notice who has the Ken in this picture. Wyatt was so funny. He would say, "Ken! Ken! Farmer!" Wyatt thought AG's new Ken doll was a great farmer for his new barn and animals.



2 comments:
Kayne,
Looks like all of you had a great time. We had a great Christmas too. Love ya'll and see you soon!
Anna Grace and Bess are peas in a pod. I noticed that Anna Grace had a fairy/princess costume on while she was opening her presents. Bess opened her presents wearing a costume, too!
Post a Comment