Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's Saturday!!!

There is a tradition in the Anderson family household on Saturdays. Thomas and Anna Grace like to make pancakes together. Anna Grace's favorite pancakes are chocolate chip and wildberry. Thomas prefers them plain and I like chocolate chip. Here are some pictures from a past pancake Saturday. On this particular day, Thomas and Anna Grace let me sleep in. When I walked into the kitchen, this is what I saw....too precious for words.


Anna Grace and Daddy heating up the griddle and preparing the ingredients for the pancakes. Anna Grace is going through a phase where she LOVES to help us "cook" in the kitchen.

Anna Grace is stirring up the pancake batter before we pour it on the griddle to make pancakes. On this Saturday, we made chocolate chocolate chip pancakes and they turned out pretty good! We are chocolate lovers though....

2 comments:

McQueens said...

Maybe I should come over for breakfast one Saturday. Yum!

Sallie Manning said...

That looks like so much fun!

I used to love spending the night at your house on Saturday nights growing up. Your dad would make us delicious chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, and then we'd all get dressed and go to church.