Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cousins

Anna Grace has two precious cousins - Wyatt and Walker. It has been so sweet to watch her interact with both of them. She loves "baby Walk-er" as she calls him. She also ADORES her Wyatt. Wyatt and AG love each other so much. I love hearing them talk and watching them play together. It is so sweet and precious. Tonight we met Sage at the park. I went over and took a few pictures of AG and Wyatt on the playground together. They were having so much fun together. I pray AG, Wyatt and Walker will always appreciate the simple things in life and be as happy as they were tonight.

They were on top of the "volcano" and wanted me to take their picture.
Wyatt always likes to hold something in each of his hands. He is holding a man in each hand.


Up and down they climbed. They decided to jump off of the playground at different times. Wyatt jumped first and he fell a little bit when he touched the ground. AG asked sweetly, "Are you ok, Wyatt?" He replied, "YES! Your turn, Anna Grace!"
They are so precious.


Hey Mommy! Do you see me on top of the volcano?


Here they are deciding how Wyatt will get down. They called me over to help out.


And here is a sweet picture of Walker looking at AG. She got to spend some one-on-one time with Walker at my parent's house this weekend. Walker enjoyed looking and smiling at Anna Grace.


Maybe AG needs to work on her smile a little bit...

4 comments:

McQueens said...

Kayne,

I actually saw your car at the park when I rode by last night about 7:45. I started to stop, but my girls were so tired. Glad you guys had fun. Baby Walker is so cute.

Our4GreatKids said...

Kayne... looks like AG is having an awesome summer! Jaycie cannot wait to see her again when we get back in town! - Jennifer

Anonymous said...

i lOVE this post - oh my goodness - your pictures are amazing - I love the artsy look to them. GOOD job sis! And great job on raising our little lady. She is a star to us. :)

threeladsandonelass4me said...

What a blessing to have such a great bond between cousins. Your pictures are great.