What a week we have had. It is only Thursday and it feels like a whole month has gone by. I feel like so much has happened...and not happened. Where to begin...
There are so many changes and things we go through in life. Thomas and I have moved three times in our eight years of marriage. I was very reluctant to move the first time from Greenville to Sumter. I thought we would spend our entire married life in Greenville, so when God had other plans for us, I was opposed.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Bee, I am so sorry that happened! Maybe (if you get a chance) you could rewrite it in Word, save it, and then copy it into Blogger. I know how frustrating that must be, though.
I am also so sorry that today did not work out. Hopefully, we will get our portraits very soon and can let the girls visit!
i am anxiously awaiting the rest of this post....
Post a Comment