
Anna Grace enjoyed a week at "Princess Pottery" art camp last week at WINK. She went Monday thru Friday from 9:30-12:00 each day. Her friends Hazel, Caitlyn and Sarah were there and she looked forward to seeing them each day. She painted many "princess" things - from a tiara piggy bank to a unicorn to a goblet to a beautiful princess plate (seen above). She enjoyed the camp a lot and I am so glad she went.
This picture was taken on the second day of art camp. This is Hazel, Sarah, Anna Grace and another little friend sitting at the table together.

This is Caitlyn and her friend Emily sitting at the other side of the table.

Caitlyn and Hazel came over one morning before art camp and they brought Krispy Kreme doughnuts for breakfast! Yummy!

AG, Sarah, Hazel and Avery enjoy coloring Princess pictures together.

Ta da!

Twins! Hazel came over wearing this dress and AG picked it out to wear too!

Hazel and AG enjoy breakfast before art camp.
They both are enjoying a bowl of cereal.

AG, Hazel and Sarah on their last day of art camp. What a fun week they had!

The "artist" in front of all of her work from the week.

AG had a great time at art camp. I wish I had been able to take more pictures of her painting her pottery, but they worked on that after I left. So I tried to snap a few pictures when I dropped her off and picked her up. She had a great time and I would recommend the camp to everyone!



3 comments:
Sounds like fun. Wonder if they have camp for adults???
Kayne,
Can I borrow some of those pictures for my blog? Hazel had a great time with AG, Caitlyn, Emily & Sarah. Thanks for helping me out. We missed you yesterday.
I think it is wonderful that you are raising such a well rounded child. Loves the outdoors, critters and also loves being girly.
Post a Comment