I just spent 3 hours writing this LONG post. I guess blogger thought it was too long b/c it is gone. I don't know if I should re-write it or cry. I am sick........
Yes, it is the "Life is a dance" post below....I am seriously so mad right now.
Ok, maybe it was just an hour...but still....I am sick.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so sorry! Got to hate it when things like that happen. :-)
Hope you might be able to find it...
Hi Kayne,
I saw your blog link at Scarlett's site, and thought I'd say hi!
Blogger ate a couple of my posts last year, so I started writing my posts in MSWord, then pasting them into Blogger. It's saved me more than a few aggravating moments!
Take Care,
Darryl
and you should be - darn computers!
Post a Comment