
AG has been to at least one Clemson game every year - since the year she was born.
This was her first game. She was about 6 months old in this picture. We were living in Sumter and traveled up to Clemson for the game.
AG was 1 1/2 years old here. We were in transition. Thomas had accepted his job at Marley and had already started work. AG and I were still living in Sumter, but we were moving to Florence, SC. In the midst of the chaos, we still made it to a game!
This was a fun weekend. My aunt and uncle rented a lake house. We drove up for a long weekend and took AG to the Clemson game. AG was 2 1/2 years old.
My Uncle Pat, my dad, Thomas, AG and brother-in-law, Wes tailgating before the game.
This picture was taken last year. We made it to one Clemson game. Here is a picture of AG tailgating. AG was 3 1/2 years old.

And last weekend we made it to Clemson for another game. Here is a picture of AG tailgating. It is amazing to see how much she has changed! AG is 4 years old!

No matter what age. She always looks good in orange!
We had a great time last weekend tailgating with my parents and cheering for the Tigers. It would have been nice to have a win, but all in all, we had a nice day.
Daddy and AG at Nana and Big Pop's house before the game

Here are some cups, Big Pop. AG helps set the table.

My Parents - Nana and Big Pop

Thomas and me

Tailgating Tiger Style

Daddy and AG watching the Tiger Band, Cheerleaders and parade from the front

And a back view

In the stands with Nana and Big Pop

Our Little Tiger!



4 comments:
You are right, Anna Grace does look good in orange! My boys made it up to that game. My parents and Dana and Scott were nice enough to take them for the weekend whlle Tod and I hosted our supper club. Tod and I don't get back to Greenville as much as my parents would like, but the boys do spend a little time there. Love all the pictures! Especially the one of AG on Thomas' shoulders. So sweet!
i love those pictures! I can't believe how CUTE her dresses are - I especially love the one with the white bows that she wore with white last year - what is it with me and her dresses all of a sudden! They are TOO cute! I also find it ironic that Thomas is wearing the same shirt in all pics.
Loved seeing the pics of Anna Grace when she was a baby! Great post!
I love that you have pictures to represent each year. Andy and I look forward to taking Caroline to USC games. While I think Anna Grace looks great in orange, Caroline will look great in garnet and black!!!
Post a Comment