
Hazel, Lucy and Anna Grace with the cast of Cinderella.
This morning Anna Grace and I went to have brunch at St. Lukes church with the dance cast of Cinderella. Cinderella will be performed next weekend at the Florence Little Theater. A local dance school is putting on the performance. We had a good time this morning meeting the cast, making a tiara and enjoying a brunch with some special friends.
Anna Grace and Caitlyn enjoy making their very own tiaras.

Anna Grace and her friend, Katie, from school.

Anna Grace and her friend, Grace, from ballet class, pose with one of the Dance Princesses.

Lucy met Cinderella and the Prince. She even had them sign her Cinderella book.

Caitlyn met Cinderella and the Prince too. AG was a little afraid of the Prince, so she didn't meet them.

Such yummy food!!

Hazel, I like your pretty purple dress.

Sweet Caitlyn, dressed up like Cinderella,enjoys her special brunch.

Anna Grace wanted to re-do her crown before we left. She decided she wanted all pink jewels on it.

We had a fun morning! Thanks, Sandy, for telling us about this fun day!



2 comments:
We had a great time. I'm glad you could join us!
I can't wait to show this to Bess! I know Anna Grace had a ball having brunch with the princesses! She looks just like a princess, too!
Post a Comment