
These are the last words that Anna Grace, Thomas and I whisper to each other every night.
Our night time routine starts with Thomas giving Anna Grace a bath. Then they read books together and go over AG's bible verse for the week. Depending on the night, either Thomas says prayers with Anna Grace and puts her to bed, or I say prayers with AG, rock her, sing to her and put her to bed.
"Daddy, I'm so tired."

Thomas and Anna Grace read books and go over her bible verse for the week.

Night time is such a precious time. I love to pray for God's protection and safety over my daughter. I love to hear her pray sweet prayers for her family and friends. I love to hold her close to me, smell her sweet hair and rock her as I sing. She loves for me to sing 3 songs to her. They are "Lullabye", "Pretty Horses", and "The Lords Prayer". And then I lay her down to sleep and say, "Love you. Night Night." To which she replys, "Love you. Night Night."

Lullabye and Goodnight
Time for Anna Grace to go to sleepy town
Lay down her little head
It's time for Anna Grace to go to bed
Lullabye and Goodnight
Time for Anna Grace to go to sleep
Lullabye and Goodnight
Time for Anna Grace to go to sleep



2 comments:
Thanks for sharing such a sweet time with us. Anna Grace is very lucky to have you and Thomas as parents to love her so deeply.
Thomas and Kayne, I am so touched by your website. If only all parents could be like you. Thomas do you remember me-tricia edmonds now gunn who watched you grow up. I'm so proud of the man that you have become and the Christian family you lead. God bless you!
Patricia Gunn, Greensboro, nc
Post a Comment