Monday, March 17, 2008

A ponytail, an Easter Egg Hunt and a kitty cat...all in one day!

Today was an exciting day. As I brushed Anna Grace's hair, I realized it was long enough to put in a ponytail! I told her that, and she insisted her hair needed to be in a ponytail today. She was so excited and exclaimed, "I can't wait for my friends to see my hair in a ponytail!"

Anna Grace all ready for school - with her new ponytail.


A view of her ponytail from the back.


Today her class had an Easter Egg hunt and an Easter party.
Here come the kids. AG was the line leader today.


Hunting for Easter Eggs. Each child was allowed to find 6 eggs.


Hunting Eggs is so much fun!


Anna Grace and her school friends pose for a picture.


Anna Grace enjoys tasty treats at the party.


What would an Easter party be without a foos ball table??


And lastly, "our" cat. This really isn't our cat, but Anna Grace wishes it were. It is the neighborhood cat. AG gets so excited when it comes into our yard and she can play with it for a little while. When we came home from school today, the cat was waiting for us. She jumped out of the car and ran to "hold" him. The cat is sweet and I think it likes AG.


Mommy, can we PLEASE have this kitty?


AG watching the kitty walk away and wishing it would stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pony tail! it's precious on her! what sweet pictures from today - she looked so adorable for her big day at school!

Sallie Manning said...

Her ponytail is SO cute! She looks precious all dressed up for the Easter Egg Hunt. We can't wait to see y'all next week at the beach!